Cole's first marketing post

 About me

Hello, my name is Cole Schaffner, this is my introduction post for marketing 223, and I'm here to share a little bit about myself. As of right now, I'm enrolled at OSU and LBCC along with flight lessons at the Albany Municipal Airport. My main goal is to become a commercial pilot, and fly large passenger jets, while my secondary goal is to get my business admin degree as a fall back incase something doesn't work out in aviation. 

More about me personally... I was born and raised in Albany, Oregon by my mom and dad, I also have a brother and a year and a half year old black lab named Elsie! Growing up, I was a very active kid, where I competed in wrestling, basketball, soccer, etc. My main love was football though, I played for 13 years from kindergarten to my senior year of high school, and still am trying to learn more about it as I plan to try and coach in the future. My main hobbies include travelling, any sports activity, playing video games or watching movies, and flying planes. 

Picture 1 is my lab Elsie, Picture 2 is me and the plane I usually fly(A Cesna-150), and Picture 3 is a picture of bison I got in Yellowstone on my 2022 road trip!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening Post-NFL

Marketing in the News-Dove's Reverse Selfie Campaign